This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Taken from EJ
PvE Mutilate, fast and flawed advice
Generally, slow mainhand, fast offhand.
Use the highest DPS daggers possible, speed is of less importance.
Mainhand Instant Poison, Offhand Deadly Poison.
- Ensure that there is a bleed (ie. Rupture, Deep Wounds, Rend) on the target.
- Start up Hunger for Blood.
- Start up Slice and Dice however you please, really.
1. Mutilate to 4+ Combo Points
2. Make sure Hunger for Blood isn't going to drop soon. Refresh it if it will.
3. Is Rupture up? If yes, Envenom. Go to step 1.
4. Does Slice and Dice have greater than 12 seconds left? If no, Envenom. Go to Step 1.
5. Rupture. Go to Step 1.
My rotation tips:
1. Order of priority: HfB, SnD, Rupture
2. Never overwrite rupture, let it tick out completely before rupturing the mob again.
3. If there is less than 4 seconds on rupture and enough time on SnD, it is okay to pool your energy and wait out for rupture to tick out before refreshing.
4. Try to envenom after a deadly poison tick, this way you will maximize your dps.
5. When the situation allows it vanish and repeat rotation for Overkill.
6. Refresh HfB with less than1 second remaining. With a few exceptions:
-Rupture and HfB is about to tick out, but you have less than 4 combo points on mob. Refresh HfB first even if it has more than 1 seconds remaining and then mutilate to 4+ combo points for rupture.
-You know you have to get out of dodge of the boss soon (Hodir's flash freeze is an example) refresh HfB regardless of time or you will risk losing it and starting up whole rotation again if rupture ticks out and no other bleed effects are present.
7. Ideally you want a bleed effect from some other class so you can HfB before opening up on boss. However, this might not be the case, so garrote first and then HfB.